Original receipts must accompany all returns. Unopened and/or unused items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (see Exclusions). All returned items should be in their original packaging with the serial number or UPC intact (as applicable). All returns require a Return Authorization. No refunds will be issued until items are returned and examined. Refunds shall be made in the same form of payment used for the original purchase. Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Enteral (Nutrition) Products
- Items missing the Serial Number or UPC (as applicable)
- Opened and/or Visibly used items
- Rental Merchandise (Rental stayed from Date of Return - see Rental Documentation for further details)
- Returns more than 30 days after purchase
- Returns without original receipt
- Sanitary Equipment that may come in contact with human discharge
- Special Orders
- Sterile Products
- All other non-conforming returns, including 'Special Orders' and other case-by-case determinations, are at the discretion of Community Surgical Supply. Unless noted otherwise, a 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a refund for the difference will be issued.